Saturday, January 2, 2010

A new year gift from Mr. Google : page rank 3

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

After a holiday to celebrate the new year outside the city, dated 2 January 2009 I came home and immediately check my own blog, I found a new year gift from Mr. Google to increase the Page rank 3. Indeed I remember feeling happy now I have not been able consistently to continue to make an interesting article, which blogwalking halting overall I admit that my blog content is still limited and qualified kuranf. hopefully this year I could be able to improve the quality of my blog.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

4 comments:

danny said...

congratullation....! abdi ge kenging PR kang. dari 0 jadi 2. Ilmu dari akang saya terapin. hasilnya, terbukti...!! makasih kang....

krisna said...

great.....great....keep spirit!! :)

Kang Deni said...

selamat semoga terus maju

Bang Ir said...

wah...urusan PR ?
Kebetulan PR ku merosot semua,........!
Ya syukur lah dah naek PR nya,,...!

Post a Comment

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)