Sunday, February 14, 2010

Katrina Kaif is a big fan of Robert Pattinson

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?


Bollywood actress-blooded British India, Katrina Kaif (25), avid reader of novels. Within four days, he could finish three thick novel. However, it seems that only he can do when reading the Twilight series of novels.

"One time I bought Twilight series of novels. Fourth straight title I bought, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. When I began reading it, I can not stop, "he said.
So, day and night Katrina continue to read the books and for four days he completed three headings. "I admire the cool vampire, Edward Cullen," he said.

After the British star, Robert Pattinson, managed to play Edward Cullen characters on the big screen, then switch Katrina fondness.
"You would not understand. It's like an obsession. I can not get rid of this thought Pattinson, "he said.

So, Katrina was determined to meet the hero. "I'll find him in London," the infamous Katrina determination through the film Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya? (2005), Namastey London (2007), and Singh Is Kinng (2008).

So ngebetnya, Katrina management to the hassle of looking for a gap to contact Pattinson. "Pattinson said he was single, but I could not believe what he says," Katrina said.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)